The Experts in Environmental and Geotechnical Support
President Jeffrey C. Selvoski has worked in this industry since 1974, bringing over 40 years of experience to the company.
He started TBS in 1991 and takes pride in it being family-created, owned, and operated-now with several of his own sons involved.
Test Boring Services, Inc. provides geo-technical/environmental exploration (test boring) assistance to engineers and environmental consultants for design, development, and monitoring. All work is performed in accordance with ASTM specifications. Our subsidiary, Foundation Solutions, and Remediation is your Magnum® Piering Authorized Dealer for the state of Pennsylvania.
We take safety very seriously and strive to keep all of our equipment up-to-date with the newest, state-of-the-art safety features that are functional and operable. In thirty-one (31) years of business, we have never missed a day of work due to an on-the-job accident!
Our company is active in the industry and community. Our memberships include, but are not limited to:
• National Groundwater Association
• National Drilling Association
• Tri-state Drilling Association
• Private held owner/operator status
• Proud sponsor of the Pittsburgh Geological Society
We're small enough to give you personalized service but large enough to meet all of your Test Boring needs!
We at TBS strive to provide the necessary Safety Certification Requirements for all projects we are on.
Some of our Certifications include:
• ISNetworld participants
• OSHA and MSHA Certifications
• CNX Resources Site Hazard Training
• Site Specific Certifications including: MPLX, SW Energy, TC Energy, Enbridge, AK Steel, and EQT
• Monthly in-house safety meetings discussing such topics as Benzene Awareness, PPE Requirements, Trenching & Excavating Procedures, Materials Handling, and Hand Safety.